Chi-Energy Awareness with Interactive Mindfulness,
Muscle Memory, The Mind/Body Connection,
and more amazing insights of how your body works.
Change your Mood!
Allow good sensations in your body.
Promote Yourself from Within.
Let's get together and laugh together!
Explore laughter and life energy with "Laughter Guy" Walter Ness.
Check out our
videos of different ways to laugh.
Friday, December 8
at Unity Somerville, MA
7pm - 8pm
6 William Street, Somerville
Four laughter leaders
at our laughter club. See the videos
Tina Cabral, Laughter Leader
Tina shows different ways to relax and be easy going with yourself.
Jon Hindmarsh is brilliant with body movement and laughter.
Sandra shows how you can massage yourself and enhance the experience with laughter.
Walter Ness teaches about a dozen different ways to laugh using Interactive Mindfulness techniques. He specializes in Ecstatic Laughter.
Here's what we have planned, time allowing:
- We start by dialoguing what does it mean to be internal for each person. We have an internal world and external world, here we strive for balance.
- An exercise will be shown how to go internal. This exercise is important as it helps you become aware of physical sensations in the body on an energy level. While light shows up in the body when you laugh. This allows you a way to be aware of it.
- Laughter exercises lead by different laughter leaders. We also welcome participents to offer their own laughter discoveries.
- We end by showing different ways you can enhance your mind/body awareness. Where to place your consciousness in your brain to be super creative is one example.
Things that can make you amazing.
- Muscle Memory. (Muscle memory is created by the use of chi energy.)
- Being aware how your brain works. ( If the answer lies within, learn how to be inside to increase the awareness of your mind and body.)
- Putting Vitality into your Face. (use chi energy to vitalize your face which creates happy sensations in the skin of your face. Look younger and take a happiness break.)
Learn More about taking a "happiness break"
We are the only laughter club that teaches the mechanics of laughter.
Over a dozen different ways to laugh.